Safeguard and Protect for Generations to Come
“Pennsylvania’s environmental treasures and natural resources belong to all Pennsylvanians. I remain a strong and vocal advocate for the open space preservation and environmental conservation. In the state legislature, I continue to work to ensure that our land, air, and water are safeguarded and protected for generations to come.”
- To save open space, as county commissioner Dinniman served as one of the key architects and advocates of the Chester County Open Space Plan, through which thousands of acres of land has been saved, numerous parks created and municipalities revitalized.
- Regarding the Marcellus Shale, Senator Dinniman introduced and continues to fight for legislation for a fair Marcellus Shale impact fee.
- Natural Gas Pipelines have increased in number in Chester County and will continue to due to the Marcellus Shale. Dinniman has led the fight for pipeline safety in the Senate and to enact a real estate tax on pipelines.
- To preserve farmland, Dinniman authored the section of Act 44 of 2011, which ensures the permanent protection of 442,000 acres of farmland conserved through Pennsylvania’s Agricultural Conservation Easement Law.
- To save open space from Eminent Domain, Dinniman opposed its use to take open land including the Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show Grounds in West Vincent. Our citizens support voluntary land easements – not eminent domain.
- As a member of the Chester County Conservation District for more than a decade, Dinniman worked actively to promote smart growth and sustainability while safeguarding natural resources and preserving open space.
The bipartisan organization named Andy a 2016 “Friend of Agriculture” based on his voting record on agricultural issues, his personal philosophy, and his relationship with local farmers and the Chester-Delaware County Farm Bureau.read more
In addition to voting for property tax elimination and supporting real property tax reform, Dinniman has championed a number of issues to streamline government, end perks, cut wasteful spending, and reduce educational costs.read more
You may have seen Andy’s New TV commercials while catching up on your favorite shows in the past few weeks. The voices of Chester County speak for themselves and the answer is clear. This November 8th, Who do you want leading Chester County?read more
Share Your Feedback or Get Involved
Dinniman for Senate
717 Constitution Drive
Exton, PA 19341